Olivia Palermo for Tibi

13 Responses to Olivia Palermo for Tibi

1. Lamia says:

Love Olivia so much !!! I can’t wait to see the whole collection!!!
    xoxo
    lamia

2. mara mostafa says:

I adore TIBI and everything Olivia picked is gorgeous!!!

3. Lisa says:

This is pure perfection. Love all of the perfectly styled looks. Well. Done.

4. Maura says:

Genius – I love that Olivia is not a super model, but more than that, I love that she is not a starlet! Just a really pretty girl w/awesome fashion taste – total inspiration and great representative for the Tibi brand! Wish more labels took a page.

5. Niki says:

I LOVE the idea and ADORE the looks! Beautiful!

6. Kate Hand says:

Love Olivia – and this collection looks fab. Will definitely check it out.

7. Tara says:

Love! Great job styling the pieces Olivia!

8. Mica says:

THANK YOU, finally a magazine that lets you see and SHOP the latest designs in one easy to use article! Great job, High Gloss!

9. lea says:

gooorgeous. She’s very good at styling (herself). LOVE the outfits and clothes. I wish Tibi would ship worldwide..

10. kitty cotten says:

I couldn’t help but re-post these adorable photos on my blog!! My favorite look is the coral shorts with denim top and trench!! Love it all :)

See the photos on my blog here:

Warm Wishes,
    Kitty

11. kitty cotten says:

I loved everything I just had to repost them on my blog!! Take a peek here: http://www.kittycotten.com I absolutely adore everything Tibi :)

Warm Wishes,
    Kitty

12. Nonto Ntuli says:

I love Olivia and her style its so practical. Great selection.

13. Monika Wildi says:

Very cool looks with Olivia Palermo. Tibi will be online at FashionVestis.com in Switzerland very soon and we very much look forward to the Tibi Pre-Fall 2013 on our online-boutique.